The Endocrine Surgery & General Surgery Clinic has specialists in endocrine surgery, soft tissue sarcoma surgery, head and neck surgery, and is part of the Victorian Melanoma Service.
Refer your patient
Fax referral to us
We accept GP and specialist referrals to this service.
All referrals are triaged by the service according to clinical urgency.
Patients requiring immediate assessment should be sent to the Emergency & Trauma Centre.
If a patient requires surgery, they will be placed on a surgical waiting list. The patient may also need to attend a Pre-Admission Clinic prior to surgery.
To refer your patient, complete and fax a referral to us. For urgent referrals, also contact the service Registrar to discuss the case.
To ensure appropriate and timely triage, include all demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results.
If you are concerned about any delay of the appointment or if there is any deterioration in your patient’s condition, contact the service Registrar on call on (03) 9076 2000.
- Referral enquiries (03) 9076 2025
- Referral fax (03) 9076 6938
- Prof Jonathan Serpell: General Surgery (The Alfred)
- A/Prof William Johnson: General Surgery (The Alfred)
- Miss Sarah Kemp: BES, General Surgery (The Alfred)
- Miss Melanie Walker: General Surgery (The Alfred)
- Mr Simon Grodski: BES, General Surgery (The Alfred)
- Miss Meei Yeung: BES, General Surgery (The Alfred)
- Miss Katherine Martin: General Surgery (The Alfred)
- Mr James Lee: General Surgery (The Alfred)