At Alfred Health, we have a number of systems which are available to Alfred Health staff when you are at home or on the move:
- Alfred Health Web eMail
- Electronic Rostering and Timesheets (KRONOS)
- Continuing Medical Education - MyAlfredCME for Senior Medical Staff
- Learning Exchange
You need to enter your Alfred Health username and password to access these systems.
If you have any issues accessing these systems, contact the ITS Help Desk.
Protect yourself, our patients, your colleagues and your families from influenza and get vaccintated!
The Staff Immunisation Clinics are located at:
- The Alfred, Private Consulting Suites, Ground Level
- Caulfield Hospital, Building 28, Consulting Suites, Level 1
- Sandringham Hospital, Building B, Consulting Suites, Infection Prevention Office
The Alfred has provided medical service to the Australian Grand Prix for 22 years, setting up a portable medical centre equipped with the essential tools and medicines needed to respond to everything from minor medical issues through to life-threatening injuries.