Our strategic plans set clear goals across care eight important themes including patient care, research, community engagement and financial sustainability.
Alfred Health’s Strategic Plan 2016-20 responds to the challenges of a rapidly changing healthcare environment to deliver the best possible care for our community in the future.
It also outlines the organisation’s new purpose and beliefs, as well as strategic goals, flagship projects and measures of success.
Statement of priorities
The annual Statement of Priority agreement outlines key shared objectives of improved access, quality of service provision and financial viability.
Primary Care and Population Health Strategy 2018–23
Alfred Health’s Primary Care and Population Health strategy 2018–23 aims to:
- Maintain and improve the health and wellbeing of our local population
- Promote environments in which people can be healthy
- Support the health and wellbeing of our workforce
- Reduce inequalities in health status
Environmental Sustainability Strategy 2017-21
Our Environmental Sustainability Strategy sets direction and guidance for environmental decision-making at Alfred Health. The environmental impact of our operations is monitored and reported publicly in our Annual Report.
Our current strategy includes:
- a summary of our environmental sustainability journey so far
- eight sustainability themes which cover a range of topics including energy, water, waste and carbon emissions
- our environmentally sustainable workplace vision and a series of objectives to help achieve this vision
Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
Alfred Health’s vision for reconciliation is one where all Australians are equal and have equal opportunities, where we trust each other and move forward towards a shared vision for Australia.
Find out more about our Reconciliation Action Plan.