We support people who want to quit smoking.
What we do
Alfred Health’s Smokefree Clinic provides specialist smoking cessation support to patients who smoke. Patients who attend the clinic receive counselling alongside stop smoking medicines to help them quit smoking.
Find out more about the support we provide for patients who want to quit smoking.
How to access this clinic
Speak with your Alfred Health treating team
Patients should speak with their Alfred Health doctor, nurse or allied health practitioner to access this clinic.
What to bring
When you come for your appointment
- Adverse drug alert card (if you have one)
- Medicines you need to take while you are here
- List of medicines you are currently taking (or the boxes), including medicines you have bought without a prescription, such as herbal supplements and vitamins
For a clinic appointment
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- TAC or Workcover claim number (if relevant)