We care for and treat people who have issues relating to their bones.
What we do
We run a very large elective surgery program at The Alfred and Sandringham Hospitals.
Our team is multi-disciplinary, including surgeons, physiotherapists, orthotists and nurses.
How to access this clinic
Referral from your GP
You need a referral letter from your GP or medical practitioner to access this service. Your doctor will fax your referral letter to us. Once we receive it, we will send you a confirmation letter.
If you need surgery, you will be placed on a surgical waiting list after being seen in clinic. You may also need to attend the Pre-Admission Clinic prior to your surgery.
What to bring
Every time you come
- Medicare card
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Private health insurance card (if applicable/if you want to use it)
- Adverse drug alert card (if you have one)
- Previous x-ray films, scans, ultrasounds or any other test results or reports
- Medicines you need to take while you are here
- List of medicines you are currently taking (or the boxes), including medicines you have bought without a prescription, such as herbal supplements and vitamins
- Glasses, hearing aid, walking frame
For a clinic appointment
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- TAC or Workcover claim number (if relevant)
|Monday||Sandringham Hospital||9.00am - 12.30pm|
|Thursday||Sandringham Hospital||9.00am - 12.30pm|
|Friday||Sandringham Hospital||9.00am - 12.30pm|
- Mr Peter Hannon: Orthopaedic Surgery (Sandringham)
- Mr Harry Clitherow: Orthopaedic Surgery (Sandringham)
- Mr Christopher Jones: Orthopaedic Surgery (Sandringham)
- Mr Guan Tay: Orthopaedic Surgery (Sandringham)
- Mr Shay Zayontz: Orthopaedic Surgery (Sandringham)
- Mr Dominic Hannan: Orthopaedic Surgery (Sandringham)