We can assess and surgically manage patients who have varicose veins.
Refer your patient
Referral from your GP
You need a referral letter from your GP or medical practitioner to access this service. Your doctor will fax your referral letter to us. Once we receive it, we will send you a confirmation letter.
If you need surgery, you will be placed on a surgical waiting list after being seen in clinic. You may also need to attend the Pre-Admission Clinic prior to your surgery.
- Referral enquiries (03) 9076 2025
- Referral fax (03) 9076 6938
- Enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special referral instructions
Sclerotherapy for cosmetic management of varicose veins is not offered at this clinic.
- Mr Matthew Claydon: Vascular Surgery
- Mr Peter Charalabidis: Vascular Surgery