The hospital pharmacist is part of the healthcare team and ensures the safe and effective use of medication throughout all areas of the hospital.
Clinical service overview
The service has three key priorities:
- medication safety
- cost effective use of medicines
- delivery of specialist pharmacy expertise at critical points in the patient care pathway
Refer your patient
No referral needed
Patients do not need a referral to access this service.
- Enquiries phone - Alfred (03) 9076 2061
- Enquiries phone - Caulfield (03) 9076 6210
- Enquiries phone - Sandringham (03) 9076 1509