This is a multi-disciplinary clinic which treats and manages all respiratory disorders.
Clinical service overview
Some patients with 'differentiated' respiratory disorders (such as pulmonary hypertension) or patients requiring specialised care (such as transplantation or sleep disorders) will be transferred to the appropriate specialised clinics.
Refer your patient
Fax a referral to us
We accept GP and specialist referrals to this service.
All referrals are triaged by the service according to clinical urgency. Patients requiring immediate assessment should be sent to the Emergency & Trauma Centre.
To refer your patient, complete and fax a referral to us. For urgent referrals, also contact the service Registrar to discuss the case.
To ensure appropriate and timely triage, include all demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results.
If you are concerned about any delay of the appointment or if there is any deterioration in your patient’s condition, contact the Respiratory Registrar on call on 0407 524 911.
- Referral enquiries (03) 9076 2025
- Referral fax (03) 9076 6938
- Urgent referrals 0407 524 911
- Prof Matthew Naughton: Respiratory physician
- A/Prof Belinda Miller: Respiratory physician
- Dr Jyotika Prasad: Respiratory physician
- A/Prof Robert Stirling: Allergy and Respiratory
- Dr Eli Dabscheck: Respiratory and Sleep physician