We assess people who have had falls, or are at high risk of falling.
How to access this clinic
Contact us directly
Caulfield Access is responsible for intake, information and referral processing for a wide range of community and ambulatory services.
Family, carers, case managers and patients can contact the Caulfield Access Unit to access our services.
Once a referral has been received, a Care Coordinator will phone the patient to discuss their needs and organise appropriate services. The Care Coordinator will provide the patient with their phone number. Patients are encouraged to contact the Care Coordinator if they have any concerns.
To make a referral
Call the Caulfield Access Unit on (03) 9076 6776.
What to bring
Every time you come
- Medicare card
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Private health insurance card (if applicable/if you want to use it)
- Adverse drug alert card (if you have one)
- Previous x-ray films, scans, ultrasounds or any other test results or reports
- Medicines you need to take while you are here
- List of medicines you are currently taking (or the boxes), including medicines you have bought without a prescription, such as herbal supplements and vitamins
- Glasses, hearing aid, walking frame
For a clinic appointment
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- TAC or Workcover claim number (if relevant)
For day rehabilitation
- Comfortable day clothes, such as a tracksuit
- Well-fitting, closed-toe styled shoes with firm grip soles. Do not wear open back, slip-on slippers
|Wednesday||Caulfield Hospital||9.00am - 5.00pm|
- Dr Ronald Leong: Geriatric Medicine
- Dr Brian Anthonisz: Rehabilitation Medicine
ResourcesAll patient resources
Alfred Health - Falls Clinic Brochure
Alfred Health Community Rehabilitation Program: Tips that can help to prevent a fall
Helpful tips that may help you prevent a fall.
Alfred Health - Falls Prevention
Alfred Health - Falls Prevention (Greek)
Alfred Health - Falls Prevention (Italian)
Alfred Health - Falls Prevention (Mandarin)
Alfred Health - Falls Prevention (Russian)