Hospital Admission Risk Program research
The objectives of the Hospital Admission Risk Program (HARP) is to:
- Improve patients outcomes
- Provide integrated seamless care within and across hospital sectors
- Reduce avoidable hospital admissions and emergency department presentations
- Ensure equitable access to health care.
Current research projects in this area
- Scale up and Spread of Nurse Practitioner Models of Care in a Public Health Care Organization: A Complexity Perspective. Borghams F, Allix N