Ophthalmology Senior Registrar
Applications Open June 2019.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Registrars for a full-time appointment to Alfred Health as an Ophthalmology Senior Registrar (5th year position). Candidates will be expected to have successfully completed their RACE exams and be able to operate independently.
Duties will include:
- four unsupervised operating lists per week
- one medical retina clinic per week (with laser and intravitreal injections)
- two general ophthalmology clinics per week
- one cataract clinic per week
- one in three on call
- supervision of junior registrars and resident
- medical student teaching
- opportunity for clinical research.