Melbourne Sexual Health Centre: Registrar in Sexual Health Medicine - 2021
Applications have closed
An exciting full time 12 month Registrar in Sexual Health Medicine position is available at the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, the major public sexual health service in Victoria and internationally recognised STI research centre.
The successful applicant would provide clinical care to clients attending the centre and gain valuable training in the diagnosis and management of HIV and sexually transmitted infections. In addition, the registrar would contribute actively to the centre's research and continuing professional development activities. The position is accredited as a training position for the Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine.
Qualifications and experience
- Demonstrated interest or experience in sexual health and/or HIV medicine
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication skills with clients and ability to manage sensitive issues with clients from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work effectively with the centre's medical and nursing teams.
- Current or planned training with the Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine.