Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. One of the main causes of hepatitis is a group of viruses which can affect the liver, reducing its capacity to do its job in your body.
These viruses are known as Hepatitis A, B, C, D, and E. Each of these are spread and treated in different ways.
Information for consumers
General hepatitis information
- What is Hepatitis B?
- Hepatitis B Treatments
- Multilingual Hepatitis B Information - available in Arabic, Chinese, Indonesian, Khmer, Korean, Thia, Vietnamese
- Multilingual Hepatitis B Video "The Hepatitis B Story" - available in Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, Dari, Karen, Vietnamese
- Multilingual Hepatitis B Video "Making Hepatitis B History" - available in Arabic, Farsi, Karen, Nepali, Swahili, Tigrinya
- What is Hepatitis C?
- Hepatitis C Transmission, Prevention and Treatment
- Multilingual Hepatitis C Information