Annual Meeting & Community Forum
This event is now closed.
Alfred Health’s Annual Meeting and Community Forum will be held on Wednesday 22 November 2017.
AMREP Seminar Room
This meeting is part of our transparency process to our community, showing the ways we cared for our local catchment and through our statewide services. We’ll also highlight new initiatives, challenges throughout the year, financial results and increasing patient volumes.
Find out more in our 2016-17 Annual Report.
Following the Annual Meeting, we’ll move into the Board Community Forum, which will explore how we can work with our community to best support patients who are vulnerable. We will be asking our community and partners:
- Does our definition of vulnerable resonate with you? What makes someone vulnerable?
- How should our hospital respond to the most at-risk groups?
- What is our role and what is that of the broader community?
- How do we equip our staff to best meet the needs of people who are vulnerable?
To RSVP for this event:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call Public Affairs on (03) 9076 2266