Melbourne Sexual Health Centre: Registrar in Sexual Health Medicine
Applications have closed
Each year, we seek an enthusiastic and motivated medical practitioner for a 12 month position of Registrar in Sexual Health Medicine at the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, the major public sexual health service in Victoria.
The successful applicant would provide clinical care to clients attending the centre and gain valuable training in the diagnosis and management of HIV and sexually transmitted infections. In addition, the registrar would contribute actively to the centre's research and continuing professional development activities.
Qualifications and experience
- Demonstrated interest or experience in sexual health and/or HIV medicine
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication skills with clients and ability to manage sensitive issues with clients from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work effectively with the centre's medical and nursing teams Demonstrated interest or experience in sexual health and/or HIV medicine
- Current or planned training with the Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine