The Sandringham Hospital Neurology Clinic provides multi-disciplinary specialist assessment for patients with a broad range of neurological problems, with subspecialty expertise in epilepsy and multiple sclerosis-neuroimmunology. The clinic is staffed by Neurologists, Neurology Fellows, Nurse Consultants (Epilepsy and MSNI) and a Neurological Dietitian.
What we do
Multi-disciplinary specialist management of patients with neurological problems, with subspecialty expertise in epilepsy and multiple sclerosis-neuroimmunology.
Who we care for
Patients with neurological problems, in particular epilepsy and multiple sclerosis-neuroimmunology.
How to access this clinic
Referral from your GP
You need a referral letter from your GP or medical practitioner to access this service.
Your doctor will need to fax your referral letter to us. We will be in contact with you in clinically recommended times, depending on waiting list length. If there is no waiting list, you will receive an appointment booking letter or we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
What to bring
For a clinic appointment
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- TAC or Workcover claim number (if relevant)
Every time you come
- Medicare card
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Private health insurance card (if applicable/if you want to use it)
- Adverse drug alert card (if you have one)
- Previous x-ray films, scans, ultrasounds or any other test results or reports
- Medicines you need to take while you are here
- List of medicines you are currently taking (or the boxes), including medicines you have bought without a prescription, such as herbal supplements and vitamins
- Glasses, hearing aid, walking frame
|Tuesday||Sandringham||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
- Dr Joshua Laing: Epilepsy / Neurology
- Dr Robb Wesselingh: MSNI / Neurology