Volunteer at Caulfield Hospital
Volunteers are vital to our hospital. They provide many extra services, which supplement the care and treatment of our patients.
Volunteering opportunities are varied. You may like to:
- be a friendly visitor to inpatients
- take part in group activities
- help in the hydrotherapy pool
- become involved in community activities
- help in the auxiliary’s kiosk
- take part in other roles that supplement the care and treatment of our patients.
If you’d like to volunteer, you’ll need to:
- undertake a police check
- attend an information session
- attend an orientation session.
Ongoing training and support is provided to all successful applicants.
We are no longer progressing volunteer applications due to COVID-19. You can still register and we will be in contact when services resume.