Getting to Caulfield Hospital
Public transport and taxis
- Tram number 67 stops near the corner of Glenhuntly and Kooyong Roads. Caulfield Hospital is about 500 metres along Kooyong Road.
- If you have travelled from Elsternwick, get off the tram and turn left up Kooyong Rd. If you have travelled from Glenhuntly, get off the tram and turn right up Kooyong Rd.
- This tram intersects with both Frankston (Glenhuntly Station) and Sandringham (Elsternwick Station) train lines.
- Tram number 64 stops in Hawthorn Road between Glen Eira and Glenhuntly Roads. It is about 500 metres along Hawthorn Road and Newstead Street to the back of the hospital.
- Elsternwick Station (Sandringham line) and Glenhuntly Station (Frankston Line) is a short tram ride to Caulfield Hospital. You can catch a tram along Glenhuntly Road to Kooyong Road.
- Bus number 605 stops in Kooyong Road at Gates, 1, 2 and 3 of the hospital.
- Can drop you at your preferred entrance.
- Free taxi phones are available at main reception if you need to book a taxi. There is another taxi phone at the top of the breezeway for the rehabilitation wards.