We care for and treat people who have prolonged pain.
How to access this clinic
Contact us directly
Caulfield Access is responsible for intake, information and referral processing for a wide range of community and ambulatory services.
Family, carers, case managers and patients can contact the Caulfield Access Unit to access our services.
Once a referral has been received, a Care Coordinator will phone the patient to discuss their needs and organise appropriate services. The Care Coordinator will provide the patient with their phone number. Patients are encouraged to contact the Care Coordinator if they have any concerns.
To make a referral
Call the Caulfield Access Unit on (03) 9076 6776.
What to bring
Every time you come
- Medicare card
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Private health insurance card (if applicable/if you want to use it)
- Adverse drug alert card (if you have one)
- Previous x-ray films, scans, ultrasounds or any other test results or reports
- Medicines you need to take while you are here
- List of medicines you are currently taking (or the boxes), including medicines you have bought without a prescription, such as herbal supplements and vitamins
- Glasses, hearing aid, walking frame
For a clinic appointment
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- TAC or Workcover claim number (if relevant)
|Wednesday||Caulfield Hospital||8.30am - 5.00pm|
- Dr Peter Janovic: Pain Medicine
- A/Prof Carolyn Arnold: Pain Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine
- Dr Jason Teh: Rehabilitation Medicine, Pain Medicine
- Dr Dushyanta Shan: Pain Medicine, Psychiatry
- Dr Matthew Frei: Addiction Medicine
- Dr Cheng Teo: Rehabilitation Medicine
ResourcesAll patient resources
painHEALTH offers you information, tips and self management tools to assist in the management of musculoskeletal pain
Australian Pain Society
An organisation aiming to relieve pain and related suffering through advocacy and leadership in clinical practice, education and research
Pain Management Network
Helping people to gain a better understanding of pain