The Plastic Surgery Clinic is a multidisciplinary clinic which includes consultant plastic surgeons, registrars and residents, specialist nurses, hand therapists and other disciplines as required.
Clinical service overview
We have specialised expertise in:
- Reconstructive Microsurgery & Replantation Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Upper & Lower Limb Trauma
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Secondary Burn Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Skin Cancers and Melanoma (in association with Victorian Melanoma Services)
-Orthopaedic - OPRA (Osseointegrated Prostheses for the Rehabilitation of Amputees)
-Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (in assoc. with ENT Surgical Unit)
Refer your patient
Fax referral to us
We accept GP and specialist referrals to this service.
All referrals are triaged by the service according to clinical urgency.
Patients requiring immediate assessment should be sent to the Emergency & Trauma Centre.
If a patient requires surgery, they will be placed on a surgical waiting list. The patient may also need to attend a Pre-Admission Clinic prior to surgery.
To refer your patient, complete and fax a referral to us. For urgent referrals, also contact the service Registrar to discuss the case.
To ensure appropriate and timely triage, include all demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results.
If you are concerned about any delay of the appointment or if there is any deterioration in your patient’s condition, contact the service Registrar on call on (03) 9076 2000.
- Referral enquiries (03) 9076 2025
- Referral fax (03) 9076 6938
- Enquiries email email@example.com
- Mr Frank Bruscino-Raiola : Plastic Surgery
- Mr Scott Ferris: Plastic Surgery
- Mr Adel Morsi: Burns, Plastic Surgery
- Mr Michael Weymouth: Burns, Plastic Surgery
- Mr Stephen Salerno: Burns, Plastic Surgery
- Mr Edmund Ek: Plastic Surgery
- Mr Ramin Shayan: Plastic Surgery
- Dr Sophie Ricketts: Plastic Surgery, Faciomaxillary
- Mr Eugene Lim: Plastic Surgery