Alfred ICU Courses
Alfred ICU runs a variety of courses for health professionals, including Advanced Life Support 2 (ALS2).
- Advanced Life Support 2 (ALS2)
- Advanced Life Support 2 Recertification (ALS2)
- Basic Assessment & Support in Intensive Care (Basic for Doctors)
- Bronchoscopy for Critical Care
- The Critically Ill Airway (CIA)
- Critical Care Echocardiograpy
- Critical Care Ultrasound
- Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation- ECMO
- Ventilator Waveforms Course
- Advanced Mechanical Ventilation
- Renal in the Critically Ill
- Multi Disciplinary ICU Physiotherapy Seminar
The profits from these courses are allocated to research, education, projects and equipment for The Alfred ICU.