We offer a clinic-based and a home-based service for people with issues relating to their bladder and/or bowel.
What we do
Our clinic is staffed by geriatrician and urology consultants, continence nurse consultants, continence physiotherapists and a clinical psychologist.
Find out more about the Continence Service.
How to access this clinic
Contact us directly
Caulfield Access is responsible for intake, information and referral processing for a wide range of community and ambulatory services.
Family, carers, case managers and patients can contact Caulfield Access to access our services.
Once a referral has been received, a Care Coordinator will phone the patient to discuss their needs and organise appropriate services. The Care Coordinator will provide the patient with their phone number. Patients are encouraged to contact the Care Coordinator if they have any concerns.
To make a referral
Call the Caulfield Access Unit on (03) 9076 6776
If you are 65 years or over (50 years or over for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people), make a referral via My Aged Care.
What to bring
Every time you come
- Medicare card
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Private health insurance card (if applicable/if you want to use it)
- Adverse drug alert card (if you have one)
- Previous x-ray films, scans, ultrasounds or any other test results or reports
- Medicines you need to take while you are here
- List of medicines you are currently taking (or the boxes), including medicines you have bought without a prescription, such as herbal supplements and vitamins
- Glasses, hearing aid, walking frame
For a clinic appointment
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- TAC or Workcover claim number (if relevant)
|Monday||Caulfield Hospital||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||Caulfield Hospital||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||Caulfield Hospital||8.00am - 4.30pm|
|Thursday||Caulfield Hospital||8.00am - 4.30pm|
- Dr Philip Street: Geriatric Medicine
- Miss Karen Mckertich: Urology
- A/Prof David Fonda: Geriatric Medicine
- Dr Su Shian Lee: Geriatric Medicine