Ophthalmology Senior Registrar
Applications have closed
Applications are invited from suitably qualified HMOs for a full-time appointment to Alfred Health as an Ophthalmology Senior Registrar (5th year position). Candidates will be expected to have successfully completed their RACE exams and be able to operate independently.
Duties will include
- four unsupervised operating lists per week
- one medical retina clinic per week (with laser and intravitreal injections)
- two general ophthalmology clinics per week
- one cataract clinic per week
- one in three on call
- supervision of junior registrars and resident
- medical student teaching
- opportunity for clinical research
1. Organise referees and CV
Before you apply online, make sure you:
- Send the HMO & Registrar Referee Form to your three referees
- Have your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter ready for upload during online application.
All referees must be at consultant level. Registrars will not be accepted.
You or your referees need to email the completed referral forms by the due date to Medical Workforce Unit email@example.com
2: Apply online
Select Apply now. Complete and submit the Alfred Health application form online, together with your cover letter and your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
3: Be available for interview
Only applicants who have been selected for an interview will receive an email to book an interview time.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and positions may be offered before the closing date.