Ophthalmology Junior Registrar (Part Time)
Applications have closed
Applications are invited from suitably qualified HMO's for a part-time (21.5 hrs/wk) appointment to Alfred Health as an Unaccredited Ophthalmology Junior Registrar.
Duties will include
- two ophthalmology clinics per week;
- two operating lists per week
- one in three on call;
- medical student teaching.
1. Organise referees and CV
Before you apply online, make sure you:
- Send the HMO & Registrar Referee Form to your three referees
- Have your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter ready for upload during online application.
All referees must be at consultant level. Registrars will not be accepted.
You or your referees need to email the completed referral forms by the due date to Medical Workforce Unit email@example.com
2: Apply online
Select Apply now. Complete and submit the Alfred Health application form online, together with your cover letter and your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
3: Be available for interview
Only applicants who have been selected for an interview will receive an email to book an interview time.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and positions may be offered before the closing date.