This is a one (1) year full-time position in The Heart Centre at the Alfred Hospital.
The Non-Invasive Imaging Fellow will be involved in a wide range of exciting new cardiac imaging modalities, including Cardiac MRI and cardiac CT, as well as newer echocardiographic techniques.
In addition to the clinical experience the position also involves a significant research component, and would be well suited to someone interested in a future academic career in cardiac imaging.
Prerequisite qualifications include Australian medical registration as well as three (3) core years of advanced training in cardiology.
All enquiries should be directed to A/Prof Andrew Taylor, Heart Centre, Alfred Hospital
(03) 9076 3263 mailto: email@example.com .
HOW TO APPLY TO ALFRED HEALTH:
All applications need to be submitted on-line.
Applicants are required to submit the following documentation by 5 pm on the advertised closing date.
1. Complete the online application form by clicking on the image below.
2. Upload current curriculum vitae and cover letter as part of online application process.
3. Download (CLICK HERE) the HMO & Registrar Referee Form and distribute to three
(3) referees. These are to be returned directly to the Medical Workforce Unit by
the due date as indicated.
Candidates are advised that applications are reviewed as they are received and the department and hospital may finalise an appointment prior to the closing if appropriate, therefore, please lodge your application as soon as possible.